Sunday 29 September 2013

List of Tecno Android Phones That BBM Will Be Compatible

List of Tecno Android Phones That BBM Will Be Compatible With


Since I started hearing
about Blackberry
Messenger going cross-
platform, I never knew it
was also going to be
available for Tecno Android
phones.

Beleive it or not BBM is
coming to Tecno, but not all
Tecno Phones anyway. We
were made to understand,
through our source that
only Tecno phones that run
on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream
Sandwich) and above would
be able to run Blackberry
Messenger.

Like I told you I was a bit
surprised when I heard that
Blackberry Messenger
would be available on
Tecno devices, not
because I don’t feel Tecno
is up to the standard, but
because I was wondering
why Blackberry decided to
plan their downfall in this
manner. 
*my opinion*

So, Which Tecno Phones
would Have Blackberry
Messenger?

1. Tecno Phantom A2
2. Tecno Phantom A+
3. Tecno Phantom A
4. Tecno D1
5. Tecno Q1
6. Tecno M3
7. Tecno L3
8. Tecno D5
9. Tecno N7.

No comments:

Post a Comment